|
Imperfection is perfect ♥ Love yourself for who you are.
|
||
|
Profile
![]()
HuiMei. Singaporean. |
Media
Links
♥weiteng |
Tagboard
|
|
Tuesday, November 23, @ 7:17 AM
Woke up LATE today!! I spend only 5 mins to get myself prepare and leave my house at 8:15am!! Lectures starts at 9am but i'm meeting my friends at 8.45am as usual..So i thought i was going to be late! And i spend only 10 mins to walk from my house to the mrt station 'cause usually i spent about 15-20mins!! Means that I today walked REALLY fast...And yeah, i did reach on time. My friend told me about North korea attacking South Korea today in sch. But i dont really know wad's happening..So just now i went and check it out, I was like WHAT?!! WHY ARE THE NORTH KOREANS KEPT CREATING STUFFS?? 2 south korean soldiers were killed!! I HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS TO MY IDOLS. AND ALSO HOPES FOR THE SAFETY OF THE KOREANS THERE. Let's hope for the PEACE! Check out this link below: http://hotair.com/archives/2010/11/23/breaking-north-korea-attacks-south-korea/
♥the name i loved @ 7:17 AM |
||
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|