<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7184099049512086921?origin\x3dhttp://little-im-perfectionist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Imperfection is perfect ♥


Love yourself for who you are.

Profile

HuiMei. Singaporean.
A plain skinny girl.
Studying in Nanyang poly.
Loves eating
Loves sleeping
Loves tumblr-ing
Loves tweeting
Loves watching videos
Loves SHINee
Loves 2NE1
Loves Bigbang
Loves SNSD
Proud to be part of Kpop fandoms
Proud to be a SHINee's fan called Shawol
Proud to be a 2NE1's fan called BlackJack
Proud to be one of the @Shinee_is_loved admin on twitter!

SHINee!! Haters OnTaeKey Saranghae

Media

Lovess

Links

weiteng
weiqi
jiayi junior
puaylin junior
AiDance
audrey:)
TTS

Tagboard





Tuesday, July 20, @ 9:29 AM
Common Test results are out!!

I passed all modules!! Oh..but then this is not enough!
Anyway, i'm so shocked that i got an 'A' for maths. 'cause the marks consists of our quiz 1 and 2 plus the common test. An 'A' for my Principle of Economics (POE) as well..Many of my classmates got an 'A' too..The teacher is too lenient i guess. Even the lecturer got shocked when he saw many 'A's. Luckily it was our tutor that marked our papers!! I've got the same grade for Physical & Inorganic Chemistry (PIC) and Cell biology (CB). But i don't feel like telling..it's a pass but not 'A'. (sigh*) I've just got back home from school because of the YOG training. So tired and having muscle pain right now. I'm gonna be very tired the whole of this week..or probably after YOG ends. Projects have to be due by week 16 and now it's already week 14!!

I've watched SHINee's Lucifer MV just now when i got back home. That was definitely awesome...I love TAEMIN's HAIRSTYLE AND OUTFIT. I'm going to be TAEMIN-BIAS now..Oh..But Onew is still my fav. Anyway, ONTAEKEY is already my favourite boys in the first place. It's just that they are taking turns to be my favourite number 1 right now. Onew > RDD. Key > hellobaby. taemin> Lucifer. Hahas.. I'm destined to have 3 husbands!! LOL. just kidding!!
My class just gave a nickname to me : Ms KPOP! haha. We're making class tee right now. And we have our own nickname for all of us.xD hehe.

♥the name i loved
@ 9:29 AM