|
Imperfection is perfect ♥ Love yourself for who you are.
|
||
|
Profile
![]()
HuiMei. Singaporean. |
Media
Links
♥weiteng |
Tagboard
|
|
Thursday, May 27, @ 6:43 AM
4MINUTE HUH is my latest favourite song. I don't know HOW these girls can improved so much within few months. They sang really well for this song despite having to memorise such difficult dance steps. Their dance is well-done too..So energetic..And their voice are not bad too^^=) it's WAY better than the first time they started off... Gayoon is pretty, Hyunah has the CHARISMA, SoHyun is MINZY(lol), JiYoon is awesome, JiHyun is Cool..I like Gayoon and Jiyoon's voice. I think it's my first time hearing SoHyun rap...She rap well..As for Hyunah, she's damn pretty too^^ and her rap is cute rather than COOL. But overall, they did really well...
♥the name i loved @ 6:43 AM |
||
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|