|
Imperfection is perfect ♥ Love yourself for who you are.
|
||
|
Profile
![]()
HuiMei. Singaporean. |
Media
Links
♥weiteng |
Tagboard
|
|
Thursday, April 1, @ 1:40 AM
shinee worldzz.. I'm in love with SHINee now. [ FINALLY...after 1 year plus knowing them] And i'm starting to like the NEW korean boygroup-B2ST/BEAST.[ they're not really very NEW..but they debuted in Oct'09, can consider new right?] Seriously, I'm a WEIRD fangirl of shinee. I like ALL the boys. But I like them at different timings. First guy i like is MinHo. I first saw him in Star Golden Bell Challenge ( a korean variety show). His charming smile attracted me ya...[my No.4 fav in SHINee now] Second guy i like is Jjong. Maybe it's because of his blonde hair in RDD mv. I put him as my last fav now. Third guy i then fall in love with is Onew. He's still my charming cutie DuBu. I like his voice and everything. So now he's my No.1 fav in SHINee! Forth guy i then started to like is (*laugh) Taemin-nie!! [my no.2 fav in SHINee] The last guy that actually caught my attention is KEY. I duno why i didn't notice him last time [maybe i'm still a MINHO lover last time] but now, he's the NO.1 yoogeun APPA, and My NO.3 fav member of SHINee.. Hehe.I'm so random now. Talking about my idols. Anyway, i'm recently listening to SHOCK,MYSTERY and BAD GIRL by the group B2ST. Their style is similar to BIGBANG. Whenever i hear their songs, it will reminds me of BB. Random pictures of my SHINee baby:) my dubu's cute signature:) ![]() the nice nice shinee oppa. ![]() my first 2 favourite oppas. OnTae..xD ![]() SHINee at esplanade! ![]() SHI-Nee.. ![]() credits: photos not owned by me!
♥the name i loved @ 1:40 AM |
||
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|