<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7184099049512086921?origin\x3dhttp://little-im-perfectionist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Imperfection is perfect ♥


Love yourself for who you are.

Profile

HuiMei. Singaporean.
A plain skinny girl.
Studying in Nanyang poly.
Loves eating
Loves sleeping
Loves tumblr-ing
Loves tweeting
Loves watching videos
Loves SHINee
Loves 2NE1
Loves Bigbang
Loves SNSD
Proud to be part of Kpop fandoms
Proud to be a SHINee's fan called Shawol
Proud to be a 2NE1's fan called BlackJack
Proud to be one of the @Shinee_is_loved admin on twitter!

SHINee!! Haters OnTaeKey Saranghae

Media

Lovess

Links

weiteng
weiqi
jiayi junior
puaylin junior
AiDance
audrey:)
TTS

Tagboard





Sunday, January 31, @ 3:08 AM
stupid shinee fans

SHINee at Lot 1 on 31st Jan 2010!
I can't even get to see them! Stupid shinee fans, block the entrance..Just let me get a glimpse of their faces la !!! Lot 1 is really full of shinee's fans..
I waited at level 4, near the entrance of the level 5 atrium!! I seems to be close to them, but yet it's far... Shinee baby...pls come to s'pore again!!Preferably NOT Lot 1! SHINEE, ILY!

These pictures are just to comfort me...

                                                        Look at the crowds...








         I took this inside the lift.See how desperate i was to see them in person!

♥the name i loved
@ 3:08 AM