|
Imperfection is perfect ♥ Love yourself for who you are.
|
||
|
Profile
![]()
HuiMei. Singaporean. |
Media
Links
♥weiteng |
Tagboard
|
|
Sunday, January 10, @ 3:08 AM
shi hoo jung hee love My favourite couple for 2009 Park Shi Hoo (KangSuk) & Yoon Jung Hee (Dan-Ah) of drama- Family Honor Pictures from the SBS award night on 31st Dec 2009. The couple:)![]() ![]() Videos for that award night: Park Shi Hoo oppa receiving his prize for the Special Performance Section actor Prize.No subtitles available in the video. But i've found a translation in a forum. Park Shi Hoo said : "Thank you very much. My heart was going uneasy fidgety, don’t know whether if I will be the recipient of the award. I have received the audience well love that able to stage here to accept this award. I felt really honoured. I am really lucky. I want to thanked the person who has allowed me to stand here tonight Scriptwriter Jung Jo Woo, also the Director of Family Honour PD Park Yeong Ju & also the cast & staff for everything…..Thank you very much." Yoon Jung Hee receiving her PD award where the Producing Director chooses the best actors/actresses.The video below is a video made by Kang-Dan fan. So there is some kang-dan love inside.Haha:) Yoon Jung Hee said: "Oh! Thank you very much. When each time I finished a production, that I am a recipient of an award, I am really grateful with thanks. I really want to thank Family Honour Cast & staff especially Director Park Young Soo & Scriptwriter Jung Ji Woo. I will do my utmost effort in my acting to be an accomplished actress. Thank you very much." [credits:soompi.com]
♥the name i loved @ 3:08 AM |
||
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|