|
Imperfection is perfect ♥ Love yourself for who you are.
|
||
|
Profile
![]()
HuiMei. Singaporean. |
Media
Links
♥weiteng |
Tagboard
|
|
Thursday, December 3, @ 4:32 AM
family honor. I'm now watching 2 dramas which is broadcast in channel u, Temptation of wife and Family honour... I've never took much notice about the drama family honor, but i still watched it cuz i've always love watching korean dramas. I started to like that actor and that actreess :D hahas. because i went youtube and see all the fan-made mv and i then knew that they are going to be couple later on in the drama.(i'm still watching the first few episodes) And they look so sweet together. I like the other guy in that drama when i first watched this drama. He look so pathetic cuz the girl he likes kept rejecting him. Haix...go watch it if you haven't. ![]() the couple:D ![]() Park shi hoo [that actor that i liked later in the drama and right now!:D] ![]() Yoon Jeong Hee [i've already find her pretty in the first episode of the drama!] ![]() Lee Hyun Jin [the guy that i first like but now...okay okay.xD] ![]()
♥the name i loved @ 4:32 AM |
||
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|