<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7184099049512086921?origin\x3dhttp://little-im-perfectionist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Imperfection is perfect ♥


Love yourself for who you are.

Profile

HuiMei. Singaporean.
A plain skinny girl.
Studying in Nanyang poly.
Loves eating
Loves sleeping
Loves tumblr-ing
Loves tweeting
Loves watching videos
Loves SHINee
Loves 2NE1
Loves Bigbang
Loves SNSD
Proud to be part of Kpop fandoms
Proud to be a SHINee's fan called Shawol
Proud to be a 2NE1's fan called BlackJack
Proud to be one of the @Shinee_is_loved admin on twitter!

SHINee!! Haters OnTaeKey Saranghae

Media

Lovess

Links

weiteng
weiqi
jiayi junior
puaylin junior
AiDance
audrey:)
TTS

Tagboard





Sunday, December 27, @ 1:58 AM
family honor scene

I didn't saw this scene yet, but i saw it in the internet.
The dialogues were nice and touching.Read what kang-suk said. I pity him...Just read this like reading a sad love story.

Lee Kang Suk meets Ha Dan Ah at the frozen lake, their eyes met with endearment & yearning for each other. Lee Kang Suk comes forward & hugs her

Lee Kang Suk: You also know that we were not acting, so I want to hold on to you

Ha Dan Ah: Isn’t there a road that you must lead? Aren’t you the person who is not able to stop?

Lee Kang Suk: I can’t proceed any more, gritting my teeth to force myself to walk, this is my natural instinct, even now all to well, we may end up drowning to death together, just had to only proceed ahead, this is my natural instinct. Once I think of that, I am really that kind of a person. I am not human, just a beast who will fight like crazy, however my life had lived until as it is now with fatigue & hardship. I can’t sleep if I don’t drink every day. I don’t care who is in your heart, what memories you depend to carrying on living your life. It doesn’t concern nor bother me. I just want you to be just like the present, continue to be beside me as always, breathing next to me to carry on living

Ha Dan Ah: You should know all too well, I will not be able to be that person who could be with you

Lee Kang Suk: Didn’t I say it doesn’t bother me? Just like the present status quo, it will be just fine with me. I will hold on to you as I will not lose the grip off you

Ha Dan Ah: No you can’t. This can’t be done

Ha Dan Ah leaves as Lee Kang Suk stops her

Lee Kang Suk: Can’t you permit me to live?

Ha Dan Ah: I have always thought & wish to distant your hold & contact, that you had not realise, however I had no choice to do so. That person was so pitiful

Lee Kang Suk: Didn’t I say to carry him together with you? I didn’t ask you to forget about that person to come to me. I just want you to be with me together, that is fine, please, I beg of you

Ha Dan Ah: That person died for my sake. In order to save me, he did it without the slightest of hesitation, he turned the wheel so he face the brunt of it. That kind of person, how can I forget to let him go? Am I supposed not to do so?

Lee Kang Suk hugs Ha Dan Ah

Lee Kang Suk: Don’t forget….there is no need to forget, just take it along with you, so please don’t discard me behind

Ha Dan Ah: We are the people who can’t be together, no matter how much we wish to be together? We are already the people who can’t be together

Lee Kang Suk: I will make it so that we will able to be together. I will do anything for it to happen. I feel that without you, I will not able to carry on living, so I will do anything for that. So all you have to do is just be willing to be with me; that will be all from you. Just say that you are willing

Ha Dan Ah: How am I going to see this through when I know very well it is going to be painful & hard. How can you ask me to sit by & tolerate to see this

Lee Kang Suk: You just had to give me an answer that you are willing, just that answer that is all I want.

*Credits: Bimbibap.com by jackie.

♥the name i loved
@ 1:58 AM