|
Imperfection is perfect ♥ Love yourself for who you are.
|
||
|
Profile
![]()
HuiMei. Singaporean. |
Media
Links
♥weiteng |
Tagboard
|
|
Thursday, December 17, @ 2:45 AM
family honor ost Love this drama so much. But the ost are really hard to find. I can only find 4 of them. Check out the song below:D This song is actually my 2nd fav ost in this drama. I can't find this song on the net,especially when i don't know the title.I found it on youtube recently, and i'm so happy that i finally found it!It's really hard to find the download link,cuz i haven't found it yet. This song is nice and quite touching.The title is in hangul (korean words), so i don't even know what it meant.If the song is so hard to find, how am i going to find the lyrics?
♥the name i loved @ 2:45 AM |
||
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|