|
Imperfection is perfect ♥ Love yourself for who you are.
|
||
|
Profile
![]()
HuiMei. Singaporean. |
Media
Links
♥weiteng |
Tagboard
|
|
Sunday, November 22, @ 8:30 PM
sick again~ Oh my gawd, i fell sick again..got sore throat.Haix...now can rest a bit because I kept finding jobs for the past 2 weeks on the newspapers. Finally can rest first then find again.Last saturday went interview at bendemeer road.That was a gift shop...i 4got the name, cos it's a new shop in northpoint. They say had to wait for their call..I really hope they would call me, so i won't have to waste time flippin through the newspaper.cally already gotten a job in causeway popular lor...she pang sei me lorx...but neva mind la, not angry with her la, i just have to find a new job on my own le.My mum say she won't find a job for me, cos she wants me to be independent. Yes, it really helps. Because i now have the courage to call the job that i've found on the newspaper. JIAYOU, huimei:) hahas... i went expo last sat after i've went for the interview. I went to the ASIA food festival held in expo...Go there eat all the sample food.HAHA. Oh ya, i went to the John Little Sales in expo too. I saw many HUGE teddy bears (1-metre long!) that only cost about $11? i think so...but too sad i didn't buy.So big how to bring it home?And expo is so FAR from my place...I went home at around 9pm..If i had go to the book sale, i might spent more than 3 hours there.So i missed that sale.AndI was rushing home to watch the korean drama-jia men de rong guang (glory of family)...In the end, i only watch the last 15 minutes.
♥the name i loved @ 8:30 PM |
||
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|