|
Imperfection is perfect ♥ Love yourself for who you are.
|
||
|
Profile
![]()
HuiMei. Singaporean. |
Media
Links
♥weiteng |
Tagboard
|
|
Tuesday, November 24, @ 7:30 PM
2ne1 "21st street" musical YG entertainment girlgroup - 2ne1 performed a musical called "21st street" on 21st Nov 2009. CL, Minzy, Sandara [dara] , Park bom [bommie] really puts in a lot of effort in this performance.They danced with energetic =) They sang a total of 4 songs. Firstly, they performed their hit song, "i don't care".(which they had won the award with) Secondly, sandara sang her solo song," kiss".(she didn't really sang much.lol.) Thirdly, bommie sang her solo song, "You and I".(her voice was strong.Love her) Lastly, CL and Minzy OWNED their stage with "Please Don't Go".(their stage presence is 101%) Overall, I love minzy and CL performance the most.Their stage presence is more than 100%! Minzy danced so GREAT.Love the way CL sang the chorus. She didn't crack her voice for her high pitch.(i think so).I really love CL's pigtails. HAHA. She looks cute with that hairstyle. 2NE1 WON a total of 4 awards in MAMA 2009(Mnet Asian Music Awards). 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Music Portal Mnet Award 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Best New Female Artist 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Best MV "Fire" 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Song of the Year "I Don't Care" (Daesang Award) I must say " CONGRATS to 2NE1! You all deserve the awards!" I'm waiting for the eng sub cos i don't understand korean, hahas.by the way, i love their costume:) I'm sure these 4 gals must be very happy.=D.I'm happy for them too^^
♥the name i loved @ 7:30 PM |
||
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|