<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7184099049512086921?origin\x3dhttp://little-im-perfectionist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Imperfection is perfect ♥


Love yourself for who you are.

Profile

HuiMei. Singaporean.
A plain skinny girl.
Studying in Nanyang poly.
Loves eating
Loves sleeping
Loves tumblr-ing
Loves tweeting
Loves watching videos
Loves SHINee
Loves 2NE1
Loves Bigbang
Loves SNSD
Proud to be part of Kpop fandoms
Proud to be a SHINee's fan called Shawol
Proud to be a 2NE1's fan called BlackJack
Proud to be one of the @Shinee_is_loved admin on twitter!

SHINee!! Haters OnTaeKey Saranghae

Media

Lovess

Links

weiteng
weiqi
jiayi junior
puaylin junior
AiDance
audrey:)
TTS

Tagboard





Friday, October 9, @ 10:38 PM
last day of school

I was so sad that yesterday was the last of school in aiss.

I miss the teachers and my friends.I miss the foods sold in the canteen.I miss dance.I miss the school pond.I miss the girls' toilets.(lol)I miss class 4e2.I miss the times i've spent in AISS with my friends.

Hope i can do my very best for my o levels.It's so hard to reach this stage! 

Some of the old photos:)

♥the name i loved
@ 10:38 PM